A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Loeb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Loeb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Loeb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Loeb MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Loeb practice?
- Dr. Peter Loeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Loeb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Surgeons, Tallahassee Orthopedic Surgeons, and Tallahassee Sports Medicine Doctors.