Overall Review

3.6

September 15th, 2016
Not worth it!
If you do not NEED a Dr. for 4 years because you live healthy - you are DROPPED as a patient. Then if you do need to see this a Dr., you are REFUSED! You must wait 3 weeks to become a New Patient (after 10 years of being his Dr. through all his sports injuries - really?) Red tape and office crap. Go elsewhere.

June 2nd, 2010
Dr. Logerfo is the BEST!!
Dr. Logerfo has always taken the time needed to figure out what is wrong with me and my family. The great thing about their office is that we can always get in to be seen when we need to by Dr. Logerfo or his assistant. We love it there!

July 15th, 2008
is he right for you???
dr logerfo is great with children, ob and such. I personally have an issue with him as he is no where near straight forward. I am only 27 and have had many medical issues. It seems as if he refers to webmd and then refers you to a specialist to cover his butt. I am a male and would benefit from a doctor that could tell me what is wrong or at least feel comfortable with his own opimion. He does great with my daughter that he did a wonderful job birthing. Overall he seems unsure of himself, if you are looking for more straight forward answers I would look for another dr. This is what I am currently doing. He seems to always second guess himself which makes me uncomfortable with his recommendations. I feel that I could do better looking up my own issues on webmd and contacting specialist myself instead of paying him to refer. He does make my wife very comfortable with her ob and is ng. My wife and daughter will continue to see him and he does fine for them.