A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lombardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lombardo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Ingrown Nails
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Lombardo MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Peter Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lombardo practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.