A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Longo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Longo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Longo practice?
- Dr. Peter Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Longo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.