Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Looby
Dr. Peter Looby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Looby is affiliated with Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical, Tyler Healthcare Center and Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Looby has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Looby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Corey Rothrock
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi12
Dr. Matthew Mckenzie
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi22
Dr. Eric Watson
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi18