A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Looby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Looby is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Looby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Looby graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Looby has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Looby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Looby practice?
- Dr. Peter Looby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Looby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons and Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.