Learn more about Dr. Peter Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lopez, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lopez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter P Lopez MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Peter Lopez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lopez practices Surgical Critical Care near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Flint, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.