A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lopez, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lopez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Putters Lopez MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Peter Lopez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lopez practices Surgical Critical Care near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.