Dr. Peter Lorber Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter Lorber?

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Lorber is great! I have epilepsy and he is very knowledgable on all things neurological and is extremely gentle and very affable. I have been seeing him for years and although after my first appointment I did see a couple other Drs chose to stay with Dr. lorber because of his tables use manner and knowledge. He does not over medicate and has a strong grasp of non pharmacological treatment ideas as well. I highly recommend him! I drive from Santa Monica to Downtown L.A. To see him and he is well worth the drive!

Posted on April 27th, 2015