Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lorman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Lorman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Lorman practice?
- Dr. Peter Lorman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.