A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Lorman practice?
Dr. Peter Lorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Cardiothoracic Surgeons.