A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Lorman practice?
Dr. Peter Lorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.