A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lorman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lorman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Lorman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Lorman practice?
- Dr. Peter Lorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Lorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.