A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lou is Excellent. Dr. Lou has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Retina Surgery, Retinal Disorders, and Retinal Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lou has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Lou practice?
Dr. Peter Lou practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA and Methuen, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Lou, Dr. Pierre Lou, Dr. Pete Lou