Learn more about Dr. Peter Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lou
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lou has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Louis Lou MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Lou practice?
- Dr. Peter Lou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lou practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.