A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lou has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Louis Lou MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Lou practice?
- Dr. Peter Lou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lou practices Ophthalmology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Malden, MA.
See Andover Ophthalmologists.