Dr. Peter Luea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Luea?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Peter Luea?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017

BEST DR EVER!!!

He has been our whole families' doctor for over 4 years now, and had always treated us with respect and gone above and beyond spending the time to listen to us and to try to figure out together what treatment makes sense. He is not afraid of outside information or new research that may shed light on a difficult case that no one else wants to treat. Having a large family himself he respects those families who have chosen to embrace a culture of life, that for some may include a large family. He is also patient with young children, many in a small room and able to laugh their antics off. He has never talked down to us or anyone I know who has gone to him for care. When we have had some difficult health crosses he has always been kind and compassionate while working with us and other doctors to find the best treatment to solve our health problems. He also is willing to pray with your family when the need arises. If you need for the health of your child to delay or refuse certain shots, or use a different immunization timeline, he will respect your wishes without judgement. You could not ask for a more respectful, kind, humble, compassionate doctor to treat your whole family!!!

October 24th, 2011

Caring Physician

Dr. Luea is an MD with OB experience and father of 8. I was recommended by a friend to Dr. Luea after multiple miscarriages. I was looking for a Pro-Life Doctor who would keep both myself and my unborn childs best interest in mind while treating me with respect. He worked with me and found a medication that enabled me to carry my son full term. When I became a High Risk patient with Pre-Eclampsia that he could no longer treat, he referred me to another doctor who delivered my son via c-section. Doctor Luea resumed my post natal after-care and also became my sons pediatrician. He respects his patients while helping them make informed decisions about their health care. He is also supportive when it comes to breastfeeding. Additionally, he is accommodating when I decided to use an alternative vaccination schedule and dont vaccinate my son more than twice/month.

June 21st, 2017