A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lunt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunt graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Lunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St. Paul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Lunt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Lunt practice?
- Dr. Peter Lunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lunt practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Internists.