A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Luongo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Luongo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Luongo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luongo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luongo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luongo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Luongo practice?
Dr. Peter Luongo practices Internal Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Internists.