A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ly, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ly, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional pain procedures
- epidural steroid injections
- spinal cord stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Ly practice?
Dr. Peter Ly practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Downey Pain Management Doctors, Downey Anesthesiologists, and Downey Physiatrists.