3.9

January 15th, 2014
He proceeded to add procedures that we had not agreed on since I did pass out, he said I would be awake thru the entire time.. :((

October 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Ly for approximately 4 years. He and his office staff are excellent and he always treats and resolves my back pain issues. He is professional, courteous, friendly and extremely efficient. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who has pain issues.

May 19th, 2013
Accurate Diagnosis and Skillful in Procedure
My grandma had acute pain in her lower back a year ago. We were able to make an appointment right away for consultation. Dr. Ly scheduled her in for an epidural shot early next morning. With right dose of sedation, my grandma felt no pain at the time of procedure. Some people say epidural shot is just temporary relieve of pain and may have adversary effect when done frequently. It's been over a year now, my grandma hasn't had any acute pain since that one shot. The drug must had hit the right spot. Regardless of all the myth we hear about, why live with pain! Treat the pain, even just to reduce the level of pain is worth a try.

May 17th, 2013
Terrible heartless doctor.
Dr. Ly is a terrible heartless doctor. He is not a "pain management" doctor at all. He could care less how much pain you are in and is only trying to charge your insurance for more procedures!