A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lyn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyn graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Lyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Owen Lyn MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Lyn practice?
- Dr. Peter Lyn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lyn practices Internal Medicine near Grayson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Flatwoods, KY.
See Grayson Internists.