A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lynch, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Lichen Planus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Ulcer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Lynch MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Peter Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lynch practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists.