inactive

Peter Black MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 6th, 2016
Simply the best
To be in his presence, when you walk in for the initial appointment and you are scared, his presence, the warmth and confidence he exudes lets you know within the first ten words he speaks, you know you are going to be alright.

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Black saved my first grandchild's life when she was born, and he kept her safe and healthy for her first 10 yrs. As she will be graduating college in the Spring, we cannot think of all that she has accomplished without thinking of dear Dr. Black GOD BLESS YOU!!!

April 13th, 2015
patient
Exceptional doctor. I would recommend no other before him.

February 5th, 2015
Dr. Black is the most exceptional doctor there is... He is brilliant, compassionate, the doctor to have if anything is wrong with your brain no matter where you live! You are lucky to have him... if you ever have to wait for him it is because he is operating on someone else.. worth any wait.. be glad you did... He saves lives every day... He saved mine and my sisters...

January 25th, 2015
best ever Made me feel like everything was fine

October 7th, 2014
Giving the Gift of Life
21 years ago, while living in Thailand, my 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor. We immediately booked a ticket to the states to get a 2nd opinion. God would have it that Dr Black (how THAT happened is ANOTHER story) would be the neurosurgeon for our daughter. Not only does he excel as a surgeon, he excels in caring for the patient AND the family with so much compassion, while doing what is right for the patient. He is a Gift to many and specifically to my family and forever will be our hero. and YES, would most definitely recommend him and in fact just did....

October 22nd, 2013
Accountant
Dr. Peter Black is the most kind and generous Dr. I have met in my life time...I met Dr. Peter Black in 1983 when I brought my mother from Puerto Rico to have a bone implant( cranium Bones frontal and part of the parietal bone) I was a 26 yrs old with no money just with the responsibility to save my mother who was 56 at the time....Dr. Black made the surgery for my mother and charged me $450.00 to make me feel I paid for it...I know I didn't. He spent over 8hrs with my mother in the surgery room and did it as a charity.... I pray for this wonderful man to live a very long life and continue doing such a wonderful job in medicine saving lifes...My mom is 87 and still alive thanks to Dr. Peter Black.

July 19th, 2013
Brilliant, compassionate... a wonderful person.
The first thing that struck me about Dr. Black was his warmth and his humility. When I was first diagnosed with my tumor, it was thought to be inoperable. After a Functional MRI and other tests, Dr. Black gave me the good news that I could have surgery. My most memorable moment was that he gently talked me into (after I had vehemently disagreed) having an awake surgery. It was the most amazing experience and I will never forget how much this has impacted my life. Because of his expertise, he saved my life. I miss him. Anyone who will have him as a doctor will be blessed!

January 18th, 2013
there are not enough stars in the world for Dr. Black. He is an amazing doctor and his staff is equally amazing. you do have to wait a very long time in his office because he is in high demand, but that is a small price to pay for someone who saves lives.

September 6th, 2012
The best for brain surgery
Dr. Black diagnosed my brain tumor and provided an easy to understand recommendation which resulted in successful surgery. The removal of my brain tumor left me without any side effects and it is due to the expertise of Dr. Black. His caring is only second to his perfection.

March 6th, 2012
GENUIS
DID 7 SURGERIES AT ONE TIME I FEEL GOOD AGAIN

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Black saved my life...
As at least one other person has stated here, Dr. Black's skill and experience saved my life and gave me many years of quality life. I owe him an enormous amount of gratitude.