A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Fay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mary Fay MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Fay practice?
- Dr. Peter Fay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fay practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists.