A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Freedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Freedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Freedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Freedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Freedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cottonwood, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.