A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Freedman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Freedman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Freedman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.