A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Garcia, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Garcia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Peter Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.