Dr. Peter Garcia Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Austin, TX

3.9

June 22nd, 2016
I used Dr. Garcia for the first time sometime in 2000 for a work related condition. He was very thorough, took his time, and successfully completed the surgery I needed. In 2006, I returned to him because of his personality and his true concern for his patients and had a hip replacement. Then I recommended him to my dad for double amputation below the knees when he needed them. My father was extremely pleased with Dr. Garcia's demeanor. The two of them together were funny and I loved how patient Dr. G was with my very talkative father. A few years ago, my daughter had a hip replacement, and again, his bedside manner was just what she needed as she tends to be very anxious when seeing physicians. Now, I'm using him again for rotator cuff repair and I totally trust him. History has proven to me how calm, patient, thorough, kind and gentle he can be. Besides that, he has a great sense of humor and doesn't mind getting to know the person he's treating.

February 3rd, 2015
his little nurse didn't even have my paper work from my mris ready for him to look at and I have all kinds of mris. He shook his head about me as he walked out the door because I was upset about this. with doctors like this why even go to one especially after driving in the rain to get to his office in pain and filling out 6 pages of useless info on me he should have already had. I HAVE HAD IT WITH DOCTORS IN GENERAL.

July 20th, 2014
Dr. G is the BEST!!
My wife was in an accident, suffering numerous open and simple fractures. in 2001. Dr. G literally put her back together. She is now 99%. In 2010 I needed rotator cuff surgery, and again Dr. G did hid magic. Thanks again Doc.

May 30th, 2012
JERK!!

September 8th, 2010
Excellent orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Garcia did a total knee replacement on my mother in law. Her knee was bone on bone. He did such a good job, she is coming back this winter to get the other knee replaced.

March 12th, 2010
Workers Compensation/Zurich Puppet
Dr. Garcia is a hired liar for Zurich Insurance Company. I'm not sure why he even did an examination on me. His findings were dictated to him by Zurich. His findings were inconsistant and his documentation was terrible. If I were not at the mercy of worker's compensation I would file fraud charges against him. What a jerk!