3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 3rd, 2015

his little nurse didn't even have my paper work from my mris ready for him to look at and I have all kinds of mris. He shook his head about me as he walked out the door because I was upset about this. with doctors like this why even go to one especially after driving in the rain to get to his office in pain and filling out 6 pages of useless info on me he should have already had. I HAVE HAD IT WITH DOCTORS IN GENERAL.

Dr. G is the BEST!! show details Dr. G is the BEST!!
by John & Sue N on Jul 20th, 2014

My wife was in an accident, suffering numerous open and simple fractures. in 2001. Dr. G literally put her back together. She is now 99%. In 2010 I needed rotator cuff surgery, and again Dr. G did hid magic. Thanks again Doc.

May 30th, 2012

JERK!!

Excellent orthopedic surgeon show details Excellent orthopedic surgeon
by Happy patient on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Garcia did a total knee replacement on my mother in law. Her knee was bone on bone. He did such a good job, she is coming back this winter to get the other knee replaced.

Workers Compensation/Zurich Puppet show details Workers Compensation/Zurich Puppet
Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Garcia is a hired liar for Zurich Insurance Company. I'm not sure why he even did an examination on me. His findings were dictated to him by Zurich. His findings were inconsistant and his documentation was terrible. If I were not at the mercy of worker's compensation I would file fraud charges against him. What a jerk!