A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gordon, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Gordon practice?
Dr. Peter Gordon practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Urologists.