A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gottlieb is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gottlieb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Peter Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gottlieb practices Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.