A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Kaplan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Peter Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kaplan practices Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watermill , NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.