Learn more about Dr. Peter Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mark Kaplan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Peter Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kaplan practices Neurology and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watermill , NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.