A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Loeb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Loeb, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loeb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mayer Loeb MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Loeb practice?
- Dr. Peter Loeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Loeb practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.