A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rhee, Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rhee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Rhee practice?
Dr. Peter Rhee practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tucson Surgeons.