A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rhee, Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rhee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rhee MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Rhee practice?
- Dr. Peter Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rhee practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.