A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Snyder LISW and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Peter Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Snyder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.