A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Snyder LISW and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Peter Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Snyder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.