Learn more about Dr. Peter Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Stein MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Peter Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.