Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Ma
Dr. Peter Ma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kensington, MD, with other offices in Springfield, VA and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ma is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University, Washington Hospital Center and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Ma has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Peter Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kensington, MD.
Dr. Genea Lawrence
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Kensington, MD 0 mi18
Dr. Monica Dale
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kensington, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Andrew Saltzman
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kensington, MD 0 mi29