A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter MacDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter MacDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. MacDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. MacDonald practice?
Dr. Peter MacDonald practices Family Medicine near Big Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stanwood, MI.
See Big Rapids Family Physicians.