A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Maggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Maggs, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Maggs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Heart and Lung surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggs graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Maggs MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Maggs practice?
- Dr. Peter Maggs has 10 office locations.
Dr. Peter Maggs practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.