A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Maggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Maggs, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggs
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Maggs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Heart and Lung surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggs graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Maggs MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Maggs practice?
- Dr. Peter Maggs has 10 office locations.
Dr. Peter Maggs practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.