A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Maki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Maki, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Maki MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Maki practice?
- Dr. Peter Maki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Maki practices Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.