Learn more about Dr. Peter Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Maki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Maki, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Maki practice?
Dr. Peter Maki practices Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.