Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Maki
Dr. Peter Maki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Maki is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Maki has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Maki has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Peter Maki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. James Schumacher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Gordon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi38
Dr. Akil Loli
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi19