A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Malet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Malet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Malet, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malet graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Malet MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Malet practice?
- Dr. Peter Malet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Malet practices Gastroenterology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Gastroenterologists.