A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Malouf, Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon/minimally invasive cosmetic surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Malouf, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- minimally invasive cosmetic proceduresmohs surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Malouf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Malouf practice?
Dr. Peter Malouf practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.