A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mancini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mancini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mancini, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mancini has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Mancini practice?
Dr. Peter Mancini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiologists.