Dr. Peter Mancini II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mancini II?

Terrible doctor. Run don't walk out of this guys office!!!

Posted on December 24th, 2016

ordered holter monitor and said eveywas fine. I knew bey. So my husband called the company who was monitoring me. Come to find out had AFib, Ventricular Tachycardia, Bradycardia along with Atrial Tachycardia. And this guy is telling us everything is ok!!! What a joke... seriously run from this guy. Don't put an ounce of trust in him. It's been 2 years since we seen this joker. And we're still furious. He's all about $$$$

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Great Docter wait time is long but only because he takes his time with all his patients!! Explains everything best bedside manner ever!!

fail to diagnose my mom problem

Posted on December 20th, 2014

I don't recommend this doctor to anybody. we consult him as a family regarding my mom condition while she was in the hospital. he couldn't solve mom problem, and he couldn't diagnose her pain; all what he said is that my mom is lying about her pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! what kind of doctor !!!!!! he made my mom a dishonest person because he couldn't diagnose her pain. he did not bother himself to do more tests to find out what is wrong with her. and later on my mom died because she has gallbladder stone. So, mom was not lying. For that reason, I don't recommend this doctor to anybody because I lost my mom and because I care about people's health.

New Patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Excellent visit today for my Mother. Enjoyed so much his wonderful personality and listening skills. Loved his desire and concern to trouble shoot any problems. Looking forward to establishing a wonderful, doctor/patient relationship for my dear Mother.

Posted on September 1st, 2017