A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mandel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Natural & Nutritional approaches Minimally invasive surgical approaches to gynecology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Corey Mandel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Peter Mandel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mandel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Matawan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Matawan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.