Dr. Peter Mandel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mandel?

February 19th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

Even tough I was late they to ok me in presta quick. Dr. Mandel took the time to sit down with me and listen to my medical problems. He explained and narrowed down what could be the problem with me and not only that but take an extra day to see me again to come down to a conclusion. He was very kind and genial with me when I was in great pain. I would highly recommend him to many people to him.

September 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandel for many years. I regard him as being a excellent doctor, I have recommended him to coworkers. And they have thanked me.

April 30th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mandel for about 20 years. He is very courteous and thorough. The nurses that work in the back are very friendly and polite. However, the people that work at the front desk leave quite a bit to be desired. Usually when you call to make an appointment you are put on hold for a few minutes then when you speak to someone they sound like you are bothering them. I have been going to the same office for over 20 years. Recently, I have been going quite often and every time you go they ask to scan your insurance card. I understand that insurance changes maybe 1 a year but not every couple of months.

April 7th, 2017