Dr. Peter Mandt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2014
Fine Surgery But LIED!
I had surgery with this doctor which didn't go to bad, but this doctor indicated to me that he could help me with some issues post surgery, so I dared to have surgery with him. He refused to do this afterwards and hid behind his team of Proliance lawyers, don't go to him if you have a personal injury lawsuit or auto accident!

September 3rd, 2013
TEAM DR. MANDT!!
I never take the time out of my day to write reviews or rate doctors but this doctor was exceptionally good and I think he deserves the acknowledgement! I also want to acknowledge his Medical Assistant Korine (sorry if I spelled it wrong) she is the sweetest girl ever and her personality just makes you want to be there (weirdly enough) shes awesome and very knowledgeable herself! Dr. Mandt treated me with much patience and care that I would expect from a father, he didn't rush any of my appointments and made SURE I thoroughly understood my ACL and Meniscus injury and was completely clear on the surgery and procedure he would be performing. He even took the time to draw out pictures to help me understand and made me feel super comfortable in asking questions. This man truly cares about his patients and I have a lot of respect for him because of that, he is very personable and kind and takes the time to know his patients.. I just really appreciate his kindness throughout everything. I highly recommend him to anyone getting surgery or someone that will be needing an orthopedic doctor for a long period of time.. he's very trustworthy, down to earth, sweet and caring.. very much like a family member.. TEAM DR MANDT!

November 19th, 2012
Cory
I spent 2 hours with Dr Mandt on my first visit, all this time was spent discussing several options in treating my knee. I have been to several surgens over the years and I feel he did a great job showing me the treatment pros and cons, very honest and professional Doctor.

September 25th, 2009
Highly Recommend
Dr. Mandt and his staff (Celene and Jennifer) are very helpful professionals. They are responsive to e-mail inquiries and accomodating of difficult schedules. Dr. Mandt takes extra time with each patient, which may mean you have to wait a little longer than normal. I had a meniscus allograft, ACL reconstruction with hamstring, and an osteotamy.