Dr. Peter Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2016

Great new patient experience.

This was my first visit with Dr. Mann. I couldn't believe the time he took to explain my condition and my treatment options. Dr. Mann and his staff exceeded my expectations, and I work in the healthcare field so I may have noticed things a little more.

November 6th, 2016

Doctor Peter Mann is absolutely AWESOME

I made my first visit to this facility and was so very impressed with the entire staff. The staff is friendly and very professional, the entire office is clean and organized with coffee, bottled water and snacks. I love this office and am so pleased to be a new patient. Doctor Mann spent a lot of time speaking with me and when I left I got a new patient gift.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about your experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass your appreciation along.

September 29th, 2016

Love Dr. Mann. Three people in our family have been patients of him for a long time. Dr. Mann is a very thorough and informative physician. He takes the time to explain with kindness and patience.

September 20th, 2016

Dr. Mann is a wonderful Doctor. He is vey kind, considerate and really listens to all of your concerns.

August 24th, 2016

New Patient

Dr. Mann and his staff are wonderful. When I walked into the office the receptionist was sitting at a desk instead of behind glass windows! Very impressive in my opinion. Dr. Mann talked to me in his office before the exam. He spent a lot of time with me and he is so personable and kind. I am 67 years old, have been seeing Gynaecologist since I was 19 years old and have never been as impressed with a physician and staff as I was with them. I have rated them with 5 stars because that is the highest rating I can give but they deserve an even higher rating!

July 11th, 2016

Mrs.

I have been uneasy with my diagnosis and treatment plan. After visiting Dr. Mann, I am confident in my treatment plan. Dr. Mann is intelligent, thorough and has a good bedside manner. I trust him and I know I will be well care for.

June 28th, 2016

I had a very professional visit. Dr. Mann spent so much time with me explaining my situation in plain and simple terms that the non-medical person could easily understand. I have not had a follow up visit yet, but I am sure it will meet all expectations.

June 25th, 2016

I have been his patient for over 13 years and I am very happy and pleased with him. Dr. Mann takes time to address whatever concerns I might have. He is one of the best!

June 20th, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Mann. He was very knowledgable and took time to go over my diagnosis and options. I found his bedside manner to be professional and courteous. I would and will definitely see him again.

June 16th, 2016

New Patient

May 31st, 2016

Very pleasent Doctor and staff.

May 23rd, 2016

Dr Peter Mann has been my gynecologist for the past 6 yrs. He did pelvic prolapse surgery on me after prior surgeries else where had failed. His work is still holding and I have had no further problems. He is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him as a gynecologist.

Doctor's Response