Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Mar 15th, 2015

I wish Dr. Mann was the first doctor my mom had seen rather than the third. He took the time to explain every option and their success rates. He gave simple analogies so we really understood what he was talking about. He clearly has vast experience and I have have full confidence. His staff is friendly and office is high tech. Very efficient.

Mar 10th, 2015

Unable to return calls because the auto answering machine is cumbersome. Need an option to enter an extention number. Machine greeting is too long.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Cathy Arrendale the Practice Manager at Ext. 231 so we can resolve this issue.

by Merle Myers on Jan 23rd, 2015

Very comfortable seeing Dr. Mann. Answer's any concerns I may have. Does not hurry out of room..

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Lucinda (Cindy) Ruchin on Nov 6th, 2014

I have, and will continue to refer ladies to Dr. Mann, he is one of my favorite doctors, not only highly intelligent and caring, but he is very thorough and always answers all of my questions. He is highly respected, and I am proud to be his patient. Lucinda F. Ruchin

by Pam Mitchell on Oct 29th, 2014

Awesome doctor. I hope I never have to change. Takes time with you and explains things to you. Makes you feel very comfortable. I am very confident in his abilities.

Excellent medical service show details Excellent medical service
by Eugenia Tavarez on Oct 21st, 2014

I enjoy seeing Dr Mann, he made me feel very confortable and gave me all the information that i needed to satisfy my concerns. His treatment is working and making me feel much better.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Mann is a strongly recommeded provider. He takes his time to listen and answer every question and concern that his patients have. The Gwinnett Gynecology staff is very friendly and courteous. I give the overall practice 5 stars!!!

Oct 1st, 2014

Love the office staff and Dr. Mann

by Joanne Simmons on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr Mann was wonderful to myself and my daughter. Any one that has any female issues should see him

Sep 22nd, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Mann. He explains everything and listens to my concerns.

Sep 17th, 2014

My visit was great....the doctor took his time with me and that made me feel special...the staff was very friendly as well....I'm so glad I picked this doctor to be my GYN

Great show details Great
by Doretta J BobA on Sep 8th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Mann for several years, and have always felt very comfortable with him. I have white coat syndrome, and Dr. Mann knows this, and has always helped to make me feel less stress. He actually sits and talks to you and explains everything and wants to know my thoughts and concerns. He makes you feel he really does care. The office staff are great also.

Excellent Provider show details Excellent Provider
Aug 19th, 2014

I always have a pleasant experience during my appointment's at Dr. Mann's Office. The staff is very courteous and they work together as a team to get me checked in and all set up to see the doctor. Dr. Mann has excellent bedside manners and takes his time to throughly examine me and answers any questions and concerns I have. I strongly recommend Dr. Mann and his practice for any of your gynecological needs..

Disrespectful show details Disrespectful
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Mann seems to have an attitude problem. There was no smile from him even when he entered his office to go over my history form with me, that I filled out and mailed to his office a week earlier. He entered the room and stated, "I'm Dr. Mann". During the physical exam there was a nurse (she seemed stressed and intimidated) was attentive and courteous. Dr. Mann was a little rough with the vaginal exam. Then without warning he violently rammed his finger into my rectum. I immediately reacted..my bottom end came up off the table and all I could say was ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. Dr. Mann did not apologies or stop; he continued by reaming the interior wall of the rectum. He became angry. After he completed the rectal exam he placed a sample on a slide that the nurse was holding. I have been having some form of inflammation on and around my rectum for months...that was one of my reasons for making a doctor's appointment. I later learned that it was caused by me using "Baby Wipes" after each trip to the restroom. After the exam the nurse exited the room WHILE doctor Mann walked over to a corner of the exam room and took notes. He would glare at me then return to writing his notes. He did this for several minutes...A glaring look then writing...glaring look then writing. I was sitting on the exam table holding that flimsy, paper sheet over me waiting for him to leave the room. This man did not show any common courtesy by leaving the room to write his notes and allow me to clean up and get dressed. And I have never had a doctor stay in the room to take notes....the doctor was the one to leave the room first and the nurse remained to assist me, if I had need. I have waited for many months to write this because I was angry...I did not want to be impulsive. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

S Davis, Lawrenceville show details S Davis, Lawrenceville
Apr 28th, 2011

Dr. Mann recently performed surgery to remove 2 ovaries and to place a sling under the bladder. Dr. Mann is a "10" doctor who gave me the time needed to understand the options, detail the surgery and book the appointment. His bedside manner is the way a doctor should treat his patients. He sure made me feel taken care, never rushed and I personally want to say "thank you". He put a new smile on my face with the "sling". I can now laugh, cough, etc. with no drips! Thank you Dr. Mann.You are the best!!

Mar 30th, 2010

This Dr is great. He is professional and makes sure you understand your condition and treatment. I

Best Visit to Physician Ever! show details Best Visit to Physician Ever!
by G. Strickland on Jul 25th, 2009

Office was beautifully decorated and staff was very warm and professional. Questions were answered promptly. Dr. Mann was very professional and made me feel at ease right away. He gave me time to explain some of my health background and listened like he cared. Best physician experience I have ever had and I am 67 years old!

Dr. Mann is an Excellent Urogynecologist & Surgeon show details Dr. Mann is an Excellent Urogynecologist & Surgeon
by mom2_five on Oct 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I've been going to this office for several years. Dr. Mann has done 3 surgeries on me--the 1st was rather complicated. He has great skill and I recovered well and fairly quickly. He never makes me feel rushed while I am there and the staff is warm as well as professional. I'd recommend Gwinnett Gynecology Associates to anybody BUT especially Dr. Mann....

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Dr. Mann is an excellent UroGYN & Laparascopic Surgeon show details Dr. Mann is an excellent UroGYN & Laparascopic Surgeon
Oct 2nd, 2008

Dr. Mann has done 3 surgeries on me and has been very professional each time. He has taken the time before each one to explain it to me in detail; never making me feel rushed. I am very impressed with his skill in laparascopy and his ability to diagnose. His office staff have always been warm as well as professional. He is a very good urogynecologist. I'd recommend him to anyone--and I have to many of my friends.