Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgeons
1800 Tree Ln
Ste 300
Snellville, GA 30078
770-972-6464
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great  |  show details
by Doretta J BobA on Sep 8th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Mann for several years, and have always felt very comfortable with him. I have white coat syndrome, and Dr. Mann knows this, and has always helped to make me feel less stress. He actually sits and talks to you and explains everything and wants to know my thoughts and concerns. He makes you feel he really does care. The office staff are great also.

|  Excellent Provider  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2014

I always have a pleasant experience during my appointment's at Dr. Mann's Office. The staff is very courteous and they work together as a team to get me checked in and all set up to see the doctor. Dr. Mann has excellent bedside manners and takes his time to throughly examine me and answers any questions and concerns I have. I strongly recommend Dr. Mann and his practice for any of your gynecological needs..

|  S Davis, Lawrenceville  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

Dr. Mann recently performed surgery to remove 2 ovaries and to place a sling under the bladder. Dr. Mann is a "10" doctor who gave me the time needed to understand the options, detail the surgery and book the appointment. His bedside manner is the way a doctor should treat his patients. He sure made me feel taken care, never rushed and I personally want to say "thank you". He put a new smile on my face with the "sling". I can now laugh, cough, etc. with no drips! Thank you Dr. Mann.You are the best!!

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

This Dr is great. He is professional and makes sure you understand your condition and treatment. I

|  Best Visit to Physician Ever!  |  show details
by G. Strickland on Jul 25th, 2009

Office was beautifully decorated and staff was very warm and professional. Questions were answered promptly. Dr. Mann was very professional and made me feel at ease right away. He gave me time to explain some of my health background and listened like he cared. Best physician experience I have ever had and I am 67 years old!

|  Dr. Mann is an Excellent Urogynecologist & Surgeon  |  show details
by mom2_five on Oct 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I've been going to this office for several years. Dr. Mann has done 3 surgeries on me--the 1st was rather complicated. He has great skill and I recovered well and fairly quickly. He never makes me feel rushed while I am there and the staff is warm as well as professional. I'd recommend Gwinnett Gynecology Associates to anybody BUT especially Dr. Mann....

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Dr. Mann is an excellent UroGYN & Laparascopic Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2008

Dr. Mann has done 3 surgeries on me and has been very professional each time. He has taken the time before each one to explain it to me in detail; never making me feel rushed. I am very impressed with his skill in laparascopy and his ability to diagnose. His office staff have always been warm as well as professional. He is a very good urogynecologist. I'd recommend him to anyone--and I have to many of my friends.