The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Marbarger
Dr. Peter Marbarger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Marbarger is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Providence Seward Wesley Care Center. Dr. Marbarger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Marbarger has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Peter Marbarger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Stanley Watkins III
Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh
Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine
Dr. Seth Krauss
Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine