Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2016

Dr Marcello and his staff were the best!! Made myself and my wife very relaxed about upcoming operation. Spent time with us and answered all questions we had. The surgery went just as he told us and the recovery was eneventful. Recommend him higlhly.

by Jim on Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Marcello took the time to explain my condition, the surgery, recovery time etc. His follow-up was excellent. He listened to and addressed all of my concerns.

Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Marcello is the best colon and rectal surgen I wouldn't have anyone else!

Feb 23rd, 2015

Best doc ever!!!!

#1MD show details #1MD
by RMV on Feb 21st, 2015

Had my first surgery with him five years ago. He was very comforting,and everything went well. now recently back for another procedure. I am lucky to have a great Doctor.

by Meghan on Jun 25th, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Marcello. He was able to squeeze in a consult very quickly as he knew I was scared and nervous about my colon cancer diagnosis. He performed a laproscopic surgery on my colon and everything went as planned. He is a very skilled surgeon and his bedside manner is fantastic. He is a very kind doctor and listens to every concern and explains everything so well. I would recommend him to anyone and am very pleased with my experiences with Dr. Marcello.

Oct 24th, 2012

The best

Jul 25th, 2012

If you are looking for a Colorectal cancer laproscopic surgeon, this is the guy and this is the hopsital! I was referred to him by the Chief Surgeon of another hospital following two previous opinions where neither seemed completely correct. Peter Marcello explained both surgeons opinions and it made perfect sense. I also loved Lahey clinic as it provided superb care without the hustle and bustle of Boston. GREAT results in a very comfortable and friendly environment!

Aug 13th, 2011

Very serious surgery and response time regarding complications was excellent.

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Marcello has the best bedside manner of any doctor I know. I I have just had my second surgery in ten years by him and all went as planned. I have referred several friends who have had the same opinion of him.

by Linda Panico on Jan 3rd, 2011

Peter Marcello has given me my life back! He is so very caring and the persoonality makes a sometimes embarassing situation tolerable. He is probably #1 in his field.

Jan 9th, 2010

excellent, skilled surgeon who cares about his patients. Highly recommend.