A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Markovics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Markovics, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovics graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Markovics has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Markovics MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Markovics practice?
- Dr. Peter Markovics has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Markovics practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Gastroenterologists.