A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Markovics, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovics graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Markovics has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore University Hospital at Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markovics accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Markovics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Markovics practice?
Dr. Peter Markovics practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists, Valley Stream Gastroenterologists, and Valley Stream Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Markovics, Dr. Pete Markovics, Dr. Pierre Markovics