Learn more about Dr. Peter Markovics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Markovics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markovics
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markovics Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Markovics, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovics graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Markovics has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Markovics MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Markovics practice?
- Dr. Peter Markovics has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Markovics practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists and Valley Stream Gastroenterologists.