Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Ophthalmologists

Eye Physicians and Microsurgeons Group
415 Highland Ave
Cheshire, CT 06410
203-272-5494
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
by Lillie M on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Marks has a patient and pleasant manner. He answers all questions thoroughly and spends a good amount of time for exam. His Branford staff has always been friendly. I have no complaints.

|  Didn't give up  |  show details
by KW, Northford on Jun 17th, 2010

Friendly, caring bedside manner; has tried a number of different treatments for a persistent eye problem. When one treatment doesn't work, he has more options for me, whereas my optometrist just said it was dry eye and to use some over-the-counter drops. The problem is not resolved yet and it's been a year, but for this particular issue it takes time for the symptoms to improve. I'm just glad Dr. Marks is hanging in there with me and not just sending me away with a prescription.

|  Made too many mistakes  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

Gave me 3 completely wrong prescription and still had the nerve to bill me. After repeated phone calls he has not to date called me back. This has been going on for over a years. I do not recommend him to anyone.