Dr. Peter Marsh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2010
Great Dr. his current PA is not great, the previous PA was fabulous
Dr. Marsh is kind, he listens and really tries to help you. He takes a real interest in your health and takes all the time you need to talk about your issues. I havent ever had to wait more than 30 minutes in the waiting room. Its only been full one time in 3 years that I know of. they dont over book too much as many offices do. The staff is really nice and helpful. They remember you when you come in, which is nice. The ONLY thing that is not good is the female P.A. he has. I dont know if she is currently there still or not. (had to switch because of insurance reasons sadly) She doesnt read between the lines or see the big picture really. Its what is obvious is front of her. She will debate with you about your health issues only stating the obvious things but not the sources. Example would be a fever. oh you have a fever, here take this and come back in 2 weeks. There is no investigation of the cause. Just an example used here. She isnt very good with kids. She kind of reminds me of a hippie whimsical tree hugging type that claims to be an expert at something and truly isnt. I just never really got along with her and my kids didnt either. Im sure she is a nice person and maybe I am the only one that this happened too. I only saw her 2 times and that was enough for me. I requested not to see her and to only see the Dr. Hopefully others have had good experiences with her. I am just mentioning my experiences with her and in no way suggesting that this is typical. Everything else about Dr. Marsh and his office is great.

April 21st, 2015