Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Marshall
Dr. Peter Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, ME, with another office in Bangor, ME. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Inland Hospital and Eastern Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Marshall has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, ME.
Dr. Scott Dyer
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
Augusta, ME 1.38 mi16
Dr. John Burke
Augusta, ME 1.38 mi37
Dr. Howard McCracken Jr
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Togus, ME 2.55 mi38