A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mathew Martin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Peter Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Martin practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pickerington, OH.
See Pickerington Family Physicians and Pickerington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.