Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Unnecessary testing

Performs unnecessary testing. Had a mouth swab for medication interactions and my insurance was billed for $9,000.00! Shouldn't the doctor know what medications interact with each other?

July 12th, 2017

We Love Him!

My family and I have seen him on and off due to insurance changes for almost a century. I hate losing him when I do because he really gets to know you personally and is very kind understanding. He respects my choices. We love him very much!

July 15th, 2014

The Doctor is extremely professional and has excellent bedside manners. He takes his time with you and discusses your ailments as well as taking the time to answer any questions you have.

November 27th, 2013

Worst doctor ever

Absolute worst doctor on the planet. Requested lab work, when the results came in, he sent me partial results and told me if I wanted to see the remaining results, I must come into the office. Medical records are a patient's right, but he withheld this information because he wanted me to come in to the office so he could charge for the 2nd office visit. I spoke to him on the phone, sent emails and spoke to his office manager to request the records. He said that if he sends me my records, he would be breaking the law(although he already sent partial results). He is a scam artist, only spent 3 minutes with me during the first visit and I had to wait over an hour to be seen. Useless human being.

July 8th, 2013

UNPROFESSIONAL!

He is the worst doctor you can imagine. I was with him for a few years and I would have changed doctors much sooner if it wasn't for my insurance. They make you wait for a while even if you have an appointment and then you have to wait much longer once they have you in a room. Then after all that waiting there is a chance you wont even get to see him bc he's "too" busy or hasn't arrived yet. Then when you do see him face to face, he DOES NOT even discuss your health issues or concerns. All he talks about is social things, like "hows your family?" "Is your mom still working at ...?" "Did you see that game last night?" He is VERY unprofessional!!!! BEWARE!!

July 9th, 2011

Dr. Martinez Noda has been our family doctor for 14 years. In those 14 years his diagnosis has been 'on the money'. I have referred him to my friends and family and they have had the same results. As far as we are concern - he is one terrific doctor.

March 30th, 2011

AWFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL

Lack of professionalism all together. I wonder how this guy ever graduated from medical school. He probably decided to get into medicine for the money, not because he likes to help people. Always LATE and the poor front desk personnel always is putting up excuses for him to justified his tardiness. You can also hear him talking to another patient in the other room about his on going divorce. UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! We as patients go to see him as a doctor, not to hear he's personal problems. I decided to change doctor and hopefully others would follow my decision.

March 30th, 2011

lack of professionalism,they don't inform the patient that is a laboratory fee in the office,it could be 20,25 or 30.00.you can go to any lab and it is free.

December 21st, 2010

Dr Martinez, is one of the best doctor around. He takes his time with his patients and get to know them on a personal bases, my children are very happy with him and that is very important to me. They feel he gives THEM the patient the time they deserve and he listens and talks to them and makes them feel comfortable. He can just look at them and knows whats wrong with them and will tell you exactly what to do. I have nothing but praise and good things to say about him.

December 10th, 2010

THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN!!!

Dr. Martinez-Noda is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful human being. Do NOT trust the negative reviews about him. They obviously have an agenda. He has treated my son Gabriel since birth and I would not trust Gabriel's health to anyone else. If you're looking for a brilliant and compassionate doctor, Dr. Martinez-Noda is your man.

November 16th, 2010

Attentive, Caring Individual

Other practices typically require you to go to other facilities to have your blood drawn for lab work, Dr. Martinez and his staff draw all samples at his location saving me time. Of all the physicians I have seen in the last 10 years I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to go in and discuss any health related issues with Dr. Martinez, he takes the time to listen and is thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. My entire family is seen by Dr. Martinez. Keep up the good work, you have a patient for life!

November 16th, 2010

Everyone needs a good primary Physician

Personal experience with Dr. Peter:- accurated diagnosis;- frequently asks for other lab exams to confirm the diagnosis;- he transmitts good knowleadge;- he transmitts confidence;- he spends the needed time explaining the overall situation;- I already referred him to friends;