Overall Review

July 15th, 2014
The Doctor is extremely professional and has excellent bedside manners. He takes his time with you and discusses your ailments as well as taking the time to answer any questions you have.

November 27th, 2013
Worst doctor ever
Absolute worst doctor on the planet. Requested lab work, when the results came in, he sent me partial results and told me if I wanted to see the remaining results, I must come into the office. Medical records are a patient's right, but he withheld this information because he wanted me to come in to the office so he could charge for the 2nd office visit. I spoke to him on the phone, sent emails and spoke to his office manager to request the records. He said that if he sends me my records, he would be breaking the law(although he already sent partial results). He is a scam artist, only spent 3 minutes with me during the first visit and I had to wait over an hour to be seen. Useless human being.

July 8th, 2013
UNPROFESSIONAL!
He is the worst doctor you can imagine. I was with him for a few years and I would have changed doctors much sooner if it wasn't for my insurance. They make you wait for a while even if you have an appointment and then you have to wait much longer once they have you in a room. Then after all that waiting there is a chance you wont even get to see him bc he's "too" busy or hasn't arrived yet. Then when you do see him face to face, he DOES NOT even discuss your health issues or concerns. All he talks about is social things, like "hows your family?" "Is your mom still working at ...?" "Did you see that game last night?" He is VERY unprofessional!!!! BEWARE!!

July 9th, 2011
Dr. Martinez Noda has been our family doctor for 14 years. In those 14 years his diagnosis has been 'on the money'. I have referred him to my friends and family and they have had the same results. As far as we are concern - he is one terrific doctor.

March 30th, 2011
AWFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL
Lack of professionalism all together. I wonder how this guy ever graduated from medical school. He probably decided to get into medicine for the money, not because he likes to help people. Always LATE and the poor front desk personnel always is putting up excuses for him to justified his tardiness. You can also hear him talking to another patient in the other room about his on going divorce. UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! We as patients go to see him as a doctor, not to hear he's personal problems. I decided to change doctor and hopefully others would follow my decision.

March 29th, 2011
lack of professionalism,they don't inform the patient that is a laboratory fee in the office,it could be 20,25 or 30.00.you can go to any lab and it is free.

December 21st, 2010
Dr Martinez, is one of the best doctor around. He takes his time with his patients and get to know them on a personal bases, my children are very happy with him and that is very important to me. They feel he gives THEM the patient the time they deserve and he listens and talks to them and makes them feel comfortable. He can just look at them and knows whats wrong with them and will tell you exactly what to do. I have nothing but praise and good things to say about him.

December 10th, 2010
THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN!!!
Dr. Martinez-Noda is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful human being. Do NOT trust the negative reviews about him. They obviously have an agenda. He has treated my son Gabriel since birth and I would not trust Gabriel's health to anyone else. If you're looking for a brilliant and compassionate doctor, Dr. Martinez-Noda is your man.

November 16th, 2010
Attentive, Caring Individual
Other practices typically require you to go to other facilities to have your blood drawn for lab work, Dr. Martinez and his staff draw all samples at his location saving me time. Of all the physicians I have seen in the last 10 years I can honestly say that it is a pleasure to go in and discuss any health related issues with Dr. Martinez, he takes the time to listen and is thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. My entire family is seen by Dr. Martinez. Keep up the good work, you have a patient for life!

November 16th, 2010
Everyone needs a good primary Physician
Personal experience with Dr. Peter:- accurated diagnosis;- frequently asks for other lab exams to confirm the diagnosis;- he transmitts good knowleadge;- he transmitts confidence;- he spends the needed time explaining the overall situation;- I already referred him to friends;

November 12th, 2010
He is an Awesome Doctor
My daughter and son both go to Dr. Martinez and he is wonderful with them. He spends as much time as they need with them and is extremely pro-active with his diagnosis. He take the time needed to find the problem and the time needed to explain the problem. I would recommend him as a primary care or pediatric doctor to everyone.

November 5th, 2010
Office staff does not care for the patience especially requesting copies of medical records. Seems they don't care.My last 3-4 visits, it was delegated to his senior medical students without even being seen by him on each visit. Failing grade for customer service.