A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Marzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Marzano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marzano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marzano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Marzano MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Marzano practice?
- Dr. Peter Marzano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Marzano practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.