Overall Review

3.8

March 21st, 2013
Caring, courteous, skillful
I have been a patient of Dr Marzano for over 5 years. In that time he has on every occasion been courteous, taken as much time as I needed, thorough, went out of his way to help me find medications that my insurance carrier would cover. I can't say enough about this caring physician. I would recommend him without reservation.

April 20th, 2011
Hope you can get an appt. Can't get past his receptionist. She doesn't care how sick you are, you will wait till she is ready for you to be seen. She is something else.Acts SO SWEET on the phone. Watch out.

August 8th, 2010
Self-righteous
I am a clinician who had the recent displeasure of dealing with Dr. Peter Marzano. He was extremely rude, degrading, and dehumanizing when he spoke to me. Nurses are vital in the care of patients and this physician had little to no concern for the welfare of my patient. I will strongly discourage any and everyone from allowing this "doctor" to care for them clinically. If his opinion and treatment of nurses is so poor, I can only imagine his thoughts on the people he is supposed to be caring for.